Saturday 14 January 2012

Patience Prayer

http://kerugmas.blogspot.com/2012/01/patience-prayer.html







Dog learns patience watching a skunk eat his fun. 
Dog Learns Patience.

Lord, help me to take things more seriously, especially laughter, parties, and dancing. 

  1. Lord, help me to take things more seriously, especially laughter, parties, and dancing. 
  2. Lord, give me patience, and I mean right NOW!
  3. Lord, help me not be a perfectionist.  (Did I spell that correctly?)
  4. Lord, help me to finish everything I sta
  5. Lord, help me to keep my mind on one th -- Look, a bird -- ing at a time.
  6. Lord, help me to do only what I can, and trust you for the rest. And would you mind putting that in writing?
  7. Lord, keep me open to others' ideas, WRONG though they may be.
  8. Lord, help me be less independent, but let me do it my way.
  9. Lord, help me follow established procedures today. On second thought, I'll settle for a few minutes.
  10. Lord, help me slow down andnotrushthroughwhatIdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please make the cooments and share